Thursday, March 18, 2010

MIRACLES ALL AROUND

My sister sent me an email this morning, suggesting that I go and have a look at this link http://www.ldsmag.com/people/100317miracle.html .... and what I read there was truly miraculous. It is a wonderful story about a little boy who has been given another chance at life and a family that have been given the blessing of having their beautiful son with them.

On the subject of Miracles, it makes me think of creation and all the beautiful things that God has created in this world. I'm posting some of my photos here that I took during my holiday away at Halls Gap in Victoria with my family. We saw some really lovely things while we were away. I've also attached some photos of the house that we stayed in. ENJOY!!


Classic Retreat
Click on the link to find out more.








Kangroos daily outside the back door ... morning and evening



Kangaroo Paw


Emu ... apparently a father emu, because I'm told they look after the babies



more Kangaroo Paw, but a different colour


No comments: